Price: $65 per person Duration: 4 Hours
Soar through the Canopy of Century-old Cloud Forests high above the Pristine Rivers and Waterfalls of the Boquete Valley.
- Roundtrip Transport
- Experienced Bilingual Guides
- Entrance Fees
- Trip Photos (extra charge)
Zip Line Highlights:
- 3 Kilometers of Lines
- 12 Separate Cables
- An Ultimate Adrenaline Rush
Zip Line Trip Description:Glide on zip lines through the canopy of century-old cloud forests, high above the pristine rivers and waterfalls that make up the incredible collection of natural landscapes bordering the National Park La Amistad and the famous Baru Volcano. With 3 kilometers in total length divided into 12 different zip line cables, you will glide through trees to encounter canopy flora and wildlife. After the safety orientation, you will be directed to the “Take-off Platform,” from which you begin a controlled flight to the following platforms. A harness, an ultra resistant steel cable, and gravity are the only elements necessary to quickly propel the “fearless rider” in this incredible “adrenaline rush”.
**Special Online Price: $65 per person (reduced for a limited time).**
Regular Price: $75 per person.
Special price may not available during holiday weeks.
Reserve your space directly with us. BOOK NOW!
Packages with this Tour:
Morning Tour: 7:45am – 12:30pm
Late Morning Tour: 10:15am – 2:30pm
Afternoon Tour: 12:45pm – 4:30pm (unavailable during rainy season – afternoon cancellations)
*Tour times change seasonally, please contact us for current available spaces.
Boquete Tree Trek Mountain Resort, Chiriqui Province, Panama. How to get to Boquete.
The tour goes to a higher elevation in the cloud forest which is generally cooler. Generally, the early mornings are best for the zip line and weather conditions. We do not recommend it during the afternoons during the rainy season months of June-October. Afternoons are great during peak dry season (February-May). Trip may be cancelled during an extreme weather event with rain or extreme wind.
At the Tree Trek Office and Kotowa Coffee Shop in Plaza Los Establos on Main Street in Boquete. The vehicle leaves promptly and cannot wait, so please arrive on time. How to get to our office in Boquete.
- Women: 175 lbs. or 79 kg. or 12.5 stone
- Men: 250 lbs. or 113 kg. or 17.8 stone
The weight limits are strict and clients could be weighed before the trip to verify weight limit is not passed. The reason is because 1) client must be able to maintain full body control during zip lining activity and 2) the Tree Trek company insurance policy covers only up to these limits, which is listed differently for men and women.
Minimum age: 6 years old. A guide will tandem with children aged 6-10.
Clients with special needs or injuries are not allowed.
Trip details may change due to severe weather or unforeseen events.
Approximate Tour Schedule (approximate times that can change daily):
- 7:45am – Checkin at the Tree Trek desk.
- 8:00am – Load into the vehicle. It is your responsibility that you are in the vehicle.
- 8:25am – Arrive at the Boquete Tree Trek Mountain Resort.
- 8:25am – 8:50am – Harnesses, helmets, and gloves.
- You can rent a locker to store any bags in.
- 8:50am – 9:15am – Safety orientation and demonstration by the zip line guides.
- 9:15am – 9:25am – Transport to the first platform.
- 9:25am – 11:00/11:30am – ZIP LINE (time is dependent on group size).
- 11:30am – 11:45am – Return to the Lodge. Change out of the harness.
- 11:45am – 12:00pm – Watch the photo presentation.
- 12:00pm – 12:30pm – Transport from Tree Trek Mountain Resort to Boquete.
What To Bring:
- Closed-Toe Shoes
- Long Pants
- Rain Jacket
- Sun Block
- Water Bottle