Price: $1000+ Duration: Full Day
Custom Sport Fishing Charter to the Gulf of Chiriqui National Marine Park. Day fishing to Isla Secas, Isla Montuosa, or Hannibal Bank.
- Experienced Bilingual Fishing Guides
- Licensed Boat Captain
- Full Lunch and Drinks
- Equipment: Tackle, Bait, Lures
- Fishing Licenses
- National Park Entrance Fees
- Accommodations (overnight tour)
Sport Fishing Highlights:
- Gulf of Chiriqui National Park
- World Class Big Game Sport Fishing
- Inshore and Offshore Options
- Roosterfish, Dorado, Mahi Mahi, Tuna, Wahoo, and Red Snapper
Sport Fishing Trip Description:
The Islas Secas (Dry Islands) is a small archipelago in the Gulf of Chiriqui on the Pacific Coast of Panama consisting of about sixteen islands. Sport fishing in this area is world-class, with options for inshore and offshore deep sea fishing. We catch Roosterfish, Dorado, Marlin, Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Red Snapper, as well as many others.
Isla Coiba is world heritage sight and is world-famous among sport fishing aficionados as well as biologists, birders and divers. If you want to go for it and motor all the way out to Isla Coiba for a once-in-a-lifetime overnighter on a Pacific island teeming with wildlife, you’ll find the fishing out there to be world-class.
- Inshore Sport Fishing: $1000+ for up to 4 anglers, full day of fishing.
- Offshore Sport Fishing: $1200-1600+ for up to 4 anglers, full day of fishing.
Golfo de Chiriqui National Marine Park, Boca Chica, Chiriqui Province, Panama.
- Inshore Sport Fishing: The “Lost Islands of Baru,” Gulf of Chiriqui National Marine Park.
- Offshore Sport Fishing: Isla Secas, Isla Montuosa, or Hannibal Bank.
Tour: 7:00am – 6:00pm
Overnight Tour: 7:00am departure
Minimum age is 5 years.
Experience: Beginner to Expert.
Trip details may change due to severe weather, sea conditions, or unforeseen events.
Please Contact Us for further information for your specific group.
What To Bring:
- Clothes and Shoes to get wet
- Change of dry clothes
- Passport or Cedula
- Sun Block
- Water Bottle