Awesome! You are on your way to Panama!
All of our trips include experienced guides who provide small group trips and personalized experiences. For example, our hiking and bird watching trips, as well as the coffee tours, are small groups providing more specialized time with our knowledgeable guides. *Some dates have a 2-person minimum.
Rafting Availability (Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May): Trips available Monday-Friday (No Rafting Saturday and Sunday)
Rafting Availability (Apr, May): Guide Vacation, Limited Trip Availability, Monday-Friday specific dates on calendar
Rafting Availability (Jun, Jul, Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec): Trips available Monday-Saturday (No Rafting Sunday)
Tours offered daily:
– Zip Line, Coffee Tour, Cangilones Mini-Canyon, Hiking, Bird Watching, Rafting, Horseback Riding, Whitewater Rafting, and more…
Multi-Day Packages offered weekly:
– 2-Day “Boquete Quick Combo” – Rafting, Hike, and Coffee Tour or Cangilones Canyon
– 2-Day “Boquete Surf and Turf” – Island Trip, Hike, and Coffee Tour or Cangilones Canyon
– 3-Day “Best of Boquete” – Rafting, Island Trip, Hike, and Coffee Tour or Cangilones Canyon
– 4 or 5-Day “Totally Chiriqui” – Rafting, Island, Hike, Zip Line, Horses, and Coffee Tour or Cangilones Canyon
– 8+ day “Rumble in the Jungle” – The complete Panama trip!
We look forward to welcoming you to Panama!
How To “Book My Trip”
- STEP 1: Please find your dates on our calendar. If tours are available, continue with the form.
- STEP 2: If you do not see a tour, continue with the form, and we will add your tour to the calendar.
- STEP 3: To reserve spaces faster, we need all of the form information.
- STEP 4: Type the security numbers/letters in the box. If you do not, you will receive an “error message”
- STEP 5: Press “Continue to Next Page”.
- STEP 6: A staff member will email you to reconfirm your trip details and answer any additional questions you may have. Nothing will be charged until we confirm your trip details with you.
Single Day and Multi-Day Trips
Terms and Conditions Policy
- Reservation: A confirmation itinerary, along with meeting location, final balance, and “what to bring” information will be sent to you upon receipt of your deposit.
- Deposit: A deposit of 50% of your trip USD is required at time of booking to secure a space. No trip is guaranteed until secure deposit is confirmed.
- Payment: We accept BOOK NOW form with a credit card, Cash in our office, Credit Card (directly over the phone, email, BOOK NOW form, or in the office), or PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org. PAYPAL: Please add 3% to your total to cover fees.
- Payment: The remaining balance is due 4 DAYS prior to the first tour departure. If you provided a credit card, it will be automatically charged in our system for the remaining balance. If you prefer a different method of payment or different credit card, please fill in this BOOK NOW form at least 4 days before your trip with your preferred payment.
- Prices: Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Taxes: All trips subject to 7% ITBMS tax.
- CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY: Boquete Outdoor Adventures tours only.
- 9 days or more before tour: 100% REFUNDABLE (minus fee)
- 4-8 days before tour: 50% REFUNDABLE (minus fee)
- 0-3 days before trip: NON-REFUNDABLE
- REFUND and BOOKING FEE: If you are eligible for a refund, there will be a $10 per person per tour booking fee to cover our costs for making any changes to your reservation. We can issue a refund by credit card, cash, or through Paypal where the client will absorb any Paypal fee (Paypal Fees are around 3-5% of the total).
- NO SHOWS: No refunds on NO SHOWS or unused portions of trips.
- HOLIDAY DATES: No refunds on holiday dates 1-14 days before first tour. Holiday dates include (but not limited to) weeks during Christmas, New Years, Holy Week, and Panama festival dates.
- LARGE GROUPS: No refunds on large group trips 1-21 days before first tour.
- Passengers must notify Boquete Outdoor Adventures about any cancellation in writing, via email or the Contact Form, and it must be approved by an appropriate BOA representative.
- For hotel, airfare, third-party reservations, or tours not supplied directly by BOA, the cancellation policy of the hotel, airline, or other company will supersede these terms.
- Weather Cancellations: It is very rare that we would cancel a trip due to weather. Only if there is an extreme weather circumstance that we deem unsafe, we would cancel the trip and offer a full refund. However, most of our trips are not affected by weather, and if there is some of rain, the trip still goes rain or shine (recommended to bring a rain jacket to the tropics June-November). Please refer to individual tour descriptions for specific location and weather impact.
- Large Group Trips: BOA requires 50% deposit to reserve the spaces. The remaining balance must be paid 21 days prior to the trip. Group Trips are non-refundable within 21 days of the trip.
- Trip Cancellation: BOA reserves the right to cancel any trip due to inadequate sign-up making the trip economically unfeasible to operate. Most BOA trips are guaranteed with a minimum of two travelers, some trips have a minimum of four people.
- Rafting: Although extremely rare, if there is not a dam release of water on any given day, the rafting trip may be changed to another river. If the trip is cancelled, for the client, BOA will (1) provide alternate available trips to choose from or (2) refund the trip. BOA will provide every possible alternative to make sure you have an amazing day.
- Reservation: By clicking “Continue to Next Page” you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. Please see our Terms and Conditions page for more details.
- Security: This Web page is secured with a GoDaddy.com Web Server Certificate (SSL). Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption. Personal information (including credit card numbers) will be encrypted during the transit from the client’s computer to Boquete Outdoor Adventure’s server. From there, payment will be charged in the office and, upon request, we will send you an email with a certified receipt from Banistmo Bank.
- Credit Cards: Only Visa and Mastercard are accepted. A credit card is required for multi-day packages with hotels.
- Paypal: For single day trips, if you prefer Paypal, leave the Credit Card Number box empty, and click “Continue to Next Page” to be taken to Paypal. PAYPAL PAYMENT Please add 3% to your total to cover fees.
- Re-Payment PAYPAL: If you are filling this form out for the first time, please click on the “Continue to Next Page” green button and you will be redirected to more information on the payment page. If you already filled out this form, and then exited our paypal page without paying, please click here to find it again.