Boquete Outdoor Adventures, S.A.
OFFICE LOCATION: Plaza Los Establos, Central Avenue, Boquete, Chiriqui Province, Panama
LICENSED: Authority of Tourism Panama / Autoridad de Turismo Panama (ATP)
SUMMARY: Boquete Outdoor Adventures is a tour operator based in the western region of Panama, featuring action and adventure trips in the wild forests and rivers of Panama. All of the employees are local Panamanians, trained to the highest standards of safety. They are knowledgeable about their country and eager provide the best experience possible to each and every client. Custom trips are tailor-made for each individual.
- Whitewater Rafting
- Cloud Forest Hiking and Trekking
- Island Tours and Snorkeling to the Gulf of Chiriqui National Marine Park
- Humpback Whale Watching
- Coffee Tasting and Roasting Tours
- Cangilones Mini-Canyon Climbing Tours
- Volcano Baru Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Whitewater Kayaking and Sea Kayaking
- Private Custom Trips
ADDITIONAL SERVICES: Reservations for other services including Boquete Tree Trek Zip Line, Volcano Baru Tours, Panama City Tours, Client Transportation, and Hotel Reservations.
- “Leave No Trace” – According to the Seven Principles: Plan Ahead and Prepare, Travel and Camp on Durable Surfaces, Dispose of Waste Properly, Leave What You Find, Minimize Campfire Impacts, Respect Wildlife, and Be Considerate of Other Visitors.
- Generate economic benefits for local people and enhance the well-being of the community.
- Make positive contributions to the conservation of natural and cultural heritage, to the maintenance of the world’s diversity.
- Provide more enjoyable experiences for tourists through more meaningful connections with local people, and a greater understanding of local cultural, social and environmental issues.
SAFETY: All Boquete Outdoor Adventures Rafting guides must meet company standards to be employed. These include:
- Be First Aid and Swift Water Rescued trained
- Be Wilderness First Responder (WFR) trained
- Taken part in an in-house rescue training session
- Attended a refresher First Aid course if necessary
- Each guide is carefully chosen on the basis of their skill and experience, their ability to make sound decisions and their ability to communicate and identify with clients.
REVIEWS: With over 550 reviews on TripAdvisor, clients have continuously praised the tours and services provided by Boquete Outdoor Adventures, who is rated #1 of ‘Things to Do’ in Boquete, Panama. Reviews.
- Travel Agencies in Panama City and Central America including Panama Luxury Vacations, Aventuras Panama, Sendero Panama, NAMU, Anywhere Panama, and more. Partners and Media Mentions.
- University, Middle and High School groups, church and missionary groups, student service projects, custom family trips, and more.
- Email: email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Phone: From Panama (507) 720-2284
- Office Phone: From the U.S. 011-507-720-2284
- Mobile: Message / What’sApp: (507) 6630-1453